About The Position
Who are we?
Copilot enables Consumer IoT companies to engage with their customers in a meaningful way, to increase their lifetime value. We are combining technical expertise and user behavior analytics to create a product that increases revenue of our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for building and designing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow. The ideal candidate is a data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from the ground up.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining scalable data pipeline and analytics infrastructure
- Build the infrastructure and processes required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, using SQL and Python
- Work in Google Cloud Platform oriented environment
- Advanced working SQL and Python knowledge
- Experience creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines and architectures
- Ability to perform analysis to answer specific business questions
- Experience with streaming data sources
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform tools
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases (BigQuery, BigTable)
- Experience working with data pipeline and workflow management tools (Airflow)
- Mobile apps knowledge - advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- 5+ years of experience as Data Engineer