Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
UI / Visual Designer
About The Position
Zemingo designs & develops digital products (that create a digital customer experience) for tech-companies. We’re based in Herzliya with offices in New York City.
We are offering a position for a passionate and creative interface designer. As part of the design team, you will work on a wide variety of projects, such as mobile and web apps, visual identities, marketing websites, and more, for clients ranging from early stage start-ups to large corporations, both local and international. We help our clients design, develop and operate products and brands in diverse industries, including medical and biotech, banking and finance, shopping, insurance, smart-home and more.
● Create compelling, pixel-perfect designs and prototypes for new features and screens across mobile and web
● Collaborate with other designers, Product and UX experts, R&D, strategists, copywriters, and more, to deliver innovative design solutions
● Develop concepts for visual identities and design systems for new digital brands
● Deliver ready-for-dev screens and style-guides for R&D teams (expertise in professional design systems for iOS, Android and Web platforms)
● Strong design and creative skills
● 1-3 Years of experience in UI/UX design agency, brand-house or relevant startup
● Highly organized and a keen eye for small details
● Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or similar field from a known institute
● Great communication and people skills
● Have a Get-it-done approach in a multi-task environment. You should be comfortable jumping from one project to another, several times during the day while managing your workload
● Strong English skills, both oral and written
● Knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
● Experience in delivering design to development teams
● Proficiency in Adobe products and Sketch
Nice to have
● Animation experience - HUGE plus!
● Background in branding
● Wireframing experience