Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
About The Position
We’re looking for a UX designer to join us at Zemingo, a Mobile Power House, located in Herzliya, dealing with top notch products keeping you on the cutting edge of technology.
You will join our product team and be responsible for the product design and behavior of our mobile apps across iOS and Android platforms.
- Perform extensive and in depth user research, including user observations, usability testing, user interviews, market research, competitive analysis etc.
- Organize research findings into actionable insights that promote the product design process, advocate research findings in clear and convincing presentations to internal and external customers
- Define behavioral specifications, use cases and flows
- Create elegant user centered designs to complex workflows
- Build detailed wireframes and prototypes
- Create detailed and clear requirements documents
- Present UX designs both internally and to clients
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers
- Create a great relationship with third party stakeholders and customers
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer
- Extensive experience in UX research including user interviews, competitive analysis etc.
- Led the UX design of least one published mobile app
- In-depth knowledge of user experience best practices and standards in the mobile
- Experience creatively solving hard problems; Ability to think holistically and at the same time have sharp eye for details
- Experience working with a wireframing and prototyping tools such as Sketch
- Outstanding presentation and documentation skills
- Tech savvy
- Self-driven person
- Quick learner and fast thinker who can get the big picture and understand complex processes
- Can work on several projects simultaneously
- Team player and fun person to be with
* Please include a link to your online portfolio