Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Director of Product
About The Position
Driving incremental revenue and customer experience in the booming Consumer IoT industry, Copilot helps companies making connected products communicate with their user base in a data driven, contextual way. As Director of Product you will take a strategic and inspirational part in a team of experienced and dedicated team of technology and business experts.
The Copilot Director of Product is a senior role, deeply involved in hands- on product management, while developing the overall product strategy in cooperation with Copilot leadership team. Reporting to the CEO, you will drive Copilot roadmap, own Copilot product management hands on, and be measured on Copilot business KPIs.
- Become an expert on the consumer IoT and connected device industry, develop a passionate understanding of what drives our clients’ business, pains, needs and growth. Expertly communicate these insights to Copilot team and constantly optimize and develop Copilot functionality to match.
- Collaborate with the development team - working hands- on to define, ship, measure, and optimize Copilot features and functionality. Own Copilot UX and UI design - collaborate with the designers, measure, test, and define the interaction with Copilot in every product interface.
- Drive both roadmap and backlog,
- Communicate product vision to your fellow stakeholders - customer success, sales, marketing, and leadership, as well as to clients. Respond quickly to data, industry trends, commercial developments, client requirements and stakeholder feedback to keep Copilot geared towards users and business KPIs.
The optimal candidate will
- Have at least 5 years of experience in senior product management roles in B2B software companies, managing the complete product life cycle.
- Specific experience and know how in user engagement, data, analytics is a major advantage.
- Be at ease working in a high paced startup environment, agile development and release cycles.
- Proven track record synthesizing clear and actionable requirements from client needs and product vision - creating all product deliverable: prioritized product backlog, clear user stories, interface wireframes, release notes.