Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Junior iOS developer
About The Position
The position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual, independent and a team player with a strong personality, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
The tasks at hand:
· Actively involved in developing top notch applications that follow Apple's clean and intuitive spirit
· Implementing new technologies, exploring uncharted territories
· Develop high performing applications in multi-threaded, complex, environment
· Guidance by some of the best professionals in the industry
· Work on both service as well as start-up-oriented projects
Your’ Tool Kit:
· Previous experience in iOS development - a must.
· 1+ years of experience development in Swift- a must.
· Previous experience and understanding of Object Oriented- a must.
· Previous experience and understanding of Objective C - an advantage.
· Excellent English communication skills (speak, read, write).
· Recognized University /college degree from a known institute in BSc computer science or SW engineering.
· Experience in multi-threaded environments.
· Ability to work well under low supervision. Ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.
· A high quality professional looking to invest time and effort in order to live up to their own expectations.