Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Junior UX Designer
About The Position
Zemingo is growing and we’re looking for a new talent to join our amazing team! We’re looking for a junior UX designer who wants to work on today’s most innovative products and services.
Based in Herzliya and with offices in New York City, Zemingo designs and develops digital products that create outstanding digital customer experiences for tech-companies.
The position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual, independent and a team player with a strong personality, who would like to take their next career step and work on challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere!
UX designers at Zemingo wear many hats - from user researchers to problem solvers, storytellers, and user experience designers. They are curious designers who, from the very beginning of a project, ask “who are we designing for and why?” They have a strong passion for emerging technologies and an understanding of user-centered design principles. They are skilled researchers and detail-oriented designers who are passionate about meeting both the needs of the user and the business.
- Perform extensive user research including in-depth interviews, user observations, usability testing, market research, competitive analysis, etc.
- Extract actionable insights from these studies to help drive our projects
- Translate findings into clear and engaging presentations
- Define behavioral specifications, use cases, and flows
- Build detailed wireframes and prototypes
- Present research findings and designs to stakeholders and clients
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers
- 0-1 year of experience as a UX designer or graduate of UX/HCI program
- Ability to conduct user research including user interviews, competitive analysis etc.
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and standards in the mobile application field
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Ability to think holistically and at the same time have a sharp eye for details
- Comfortable with design software for wireframing and prototyping with a capacity to come up to speed with new emerging technologies quickly
- Experience creating a UX design for mobile apps - an advantage
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Self-driven person, quick learner and team player
- Effective client communication and time management skills
- English - full proficiency
- Micro-copy skills - an advantage
A link to an online portfolio - a must