Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Senior Android Developer
About The Position
The position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual, independent and a team player with a strong personality, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
- Actively involved in developing top notch applications that follow Google’s design patterns and intuitive spirit.
- Implementing new technologies, exploring uncharted territories.
- Develop high performing applications in multi-threaded, complex, environment.
- Guidance by some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Work on both service as well as start-up oriented projects.
+3 Years experience and understanding of Java and Object Oriented –a must.
+3 Years experience in Android development - a must.
Excellent English communication skills – a must.
Recognized University /College degree from a known institute – a must.
Experience in multi-threaded - a must.
Proven object oriented design and understanding skills - a must.
Knowledge and experience in Kotlin - advantage.
Experience in iOS development - advantage.
Ability to work well under low supervision.
Ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.