Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About The Position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, experience using a CRM system, sales experience or other related business experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers