Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
About The Position
Zemingo is looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of data experts. You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture. The ideal candidate is an experienced data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from ground up and optimizing them.
The Data Engineer will support the Growth division on data initiatives. He/she must be a powerful self-learner and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams and products.
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
· Assemble large & complex data sets
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal ETLs of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Google Cloud Platform technologies
Manage setups & deployments.
· Work with stakeholders including Product and Data teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
· Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product
· Work with data and analytics experts to increase functionality in our data systems
· 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
· Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational and non-relational databases
· Extensive knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Dataflow, etc…)
· Strong experience with Python & Java
· Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and data sets
· Build processes supporting data transformation & data structures
· Working knowledge of stream & batch processing
· Strong organizational skills
· A degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field