Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Junior QA Engineer
About The Position
The position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual, independent and a team player with a strong personality, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
- QA engineer for iOS & Android and web apps.
- Writing and designing test plans.
- Hands-on manual testing.
- Deployment of products to production.
- Work closely with the R&D teams.
- 1-2 Years of experience in manually testing web and native mobile applications.
- Experience with QA methodologies and documentation standards (STD, STP, Sanity etc).
- Experience with hands-on QA as well as Monitoring tools.
- Experienced working with bug tracking systems.
- Experience with Client - Server QA.
- Knowledge in writing automated test scripts - Advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Good people skills.