Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
About The Position
The position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual, independent and a team player with a strong personality, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows such as Redux in a full-stack team.
- Design and implement new features.
- Work in Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban).
- Work well under low supervision, initiate and progress various activities in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.
- Proven hands-on experience with building web applications from idea concept till production.
- Minimum 1 year experience with ReactJS- Must.
- Experience with AngularJS/Node JS/Vue JS - Advantage.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with cross browser and multi device issues.
- An understanding of web API design principles.
- Independent, fast learner and highly motivated.
- Team player, patient and adaptive to changes.
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills.