Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Senior iOS Developer
About The Position
The position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual, independent and a team player with a strong personality, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
- Actively involved in developing top notch applications that follow Apple's clean and intuitive spirit
- Implementing new technologies, exploring uncharted territories
- Develop high performing applications in multi-threaded, complex, environment
- Guidance by some of the best professionals in the industry
- Work on both service as well as start-up oriented projects
- +3 Years experience in iOS development - a must.
- 1+ years of experience development in Swift- Must.
- Previous experience and understanding of Objective C and of Object Oriented- Must.
- Excellent English communication skills (speak, read, write).
- Recognized University /college degree from a known institute in BSc computer science or SW engineering.
- Experience in multi-threaded environments.
- Ability to work well under low supervision. Ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort.
- A high quality professional looking to invest time and effort in order to live up to their own expectations.