Think you’re a good fit?
View Open Positions
Senior Account Executive
About The Position
You should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge and strengthen customers' relationships.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
. Address all product-related queries on time.
· Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
· Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
· Analyze customers’ needs
· Support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
· Proven work experience as a Technical Account Manager or experience in dealing with customers from a technical approach and delivering client-focused solutions.
· Familiarity with software, technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies.
· An ability to grasp customers’ challenges and suggest timely solutions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.